[Homeroast] less sweetness roast > Jimma

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 09:41:43 CDT 2010

What?!  You still have (had) some Haile Selassi!  Man I miss that stuff... we cleared ours out months ago.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens