[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 15:37:28 CDT 2010

What you're making is a con panna, espresso with "whipped" cream. I was
talking about plain unadulterated "heaving whipping cream" in the demi
first, before being whipped and/or sweetened. Which technically would be a
non-whipped con panna me thinks since con panna means "espresso with cream"
in Italian, though I've always known a con panna to be made with whipped
cream.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/