[Homeroast] Roasting with a Pro

Michael Dhabolt michael.dhabolt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 01:41:18 CDT 2010

Cory,

Nice choice in acquaintances, these are the kind of friends to have.

To the logging conversation:  I've found that, for myself, logging on
a one minute time frame with Environment Temp., Bean Temp., and change
in both Temps. for the minute.  I keep track of other roaster control
parameters (both ventilation damper settings, Gas valve % opened, 1st
crack and second if I go there) and changes to them on the same log
sheet.  I started out with the drum roaster logging more frequently
but came to the conclusion that I could manage with minute by minute
data.

Mike (just plain)