[Homeroast] Central Americans Roasting Profile

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 17:53:55 CDT 2010

I've tried several shots of the El Salvador Yellow Bourbon and my personal
results (my personal cupping sheet) are described in

http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1438
Bottom line is that it is still too bright for a S.O. Espresso and its
aftertaste vanishes after 10 minutes (Too short!)
Will roast it again next week.
Sergio

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"