[Homeroast] Are there coffees that make good espressowithlittle rest?

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 16:52:33 CDT 2010

Actually Red Bird comes from Redbirdcoffee.com in Bozeman, Montana.    Red Bird is an extraordinary espresso.  I was using Vivace Dolce regularly until I discovered Red Bird.  Jeff Pentel is an outstanding roaster and committed to the Rainforest Alliance.  I am pretty sure he doesn't sell green beans.

Bob