[Homeroast] Are there coffees that make good espressowithlittle rest?

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Oct 15 12:06:22 CDT 2010

I don't know about 1-2 days rest, but my neighbor purchased some Red Bird Espresso Blend from some small raoster in MN, I think.  It was 3 days out and was really good once we got the grind dialed in.  I don't know if he sells greens, but maybe the BehmorThing could be adapted to keep track of how much coffee you have left and remind you to roast 4-5 days ahead of time.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Make that 4x5=40# batches....

Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com