[Homeroast] Are there coffees that make good espresso with little rest?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:00:17 CDT 2010

Mike -

I don't have any suggestions, but will look forward to see what others
recommend. I don't even have 1 -2 days worth left when I roast. It's usually
- oops, I'm out, gotta roast. So whatever I roast, I drink right away, no
matter what. (I like your latteccino idea - I whip the milk w/my Bamix so
it's thick like whipped cream - love it. Don't know what I'd call it, but it
got me off of cream. My hips and arteries must be thanking me...)

Surprisingly, I find most coffees taste really good immediately after
roasting (even if I wasn't completely out, I couldn't resist that fragrance
- I have to try it right away). But then again, I don't have an espresso
maker, nor do I have a really good grinder - I just know that I love about
99% of my homeroast (and my son, who cursed me at first for ruining his
previous love of Dunkins when he tasted my homeroast, haha).

--
*"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. "

Anatole France*