[Homeroast] Are there coffees that make good espresso with little rest?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:52:13 CDT 2010

Good question.  NOT liquid amber, but maybe a nice S.O. or new classic

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Oct 15, 2010 6:49 AM, "michael kaericher" <mike_kae at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I admit it; I am am a poor planner.  I often find myself in a situation
where I have about 1-2 days worth of espresso beans left.  Waiting a week
before having another latte is not an option.  I would like to be able to
roast something that will still be great with 1-2 days of rest while I let
my main espresso beans rest longer.

> Up to now, I've just been roasting a little more of whatever it is that
we're having, but in every case that I recall, the coffee is significantly
better after about a week.

> Any suggestions on something that still works well with not much rest?  If
it matters, we drink only latteccinos (my milk texturing is not advanced
enough to call the drink one or the other)