[Homeroast] Jimma

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:57:08 CDT 2010

Thanks, Chris, for the detailed information!  I think this is very useful, and if you do develop a Bean Mass Temperature-indicator, I'd like to see those data plotted along with the others.  Do you plan to use "FarmRoast's" method?

I would like to see how you mounted your Enviro Temperature Thermocouple.  Any chance you might have a picture?

Thanks again, and,

Happy Roasting,

robert