[Homeroast] Jimma

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:53:14 CDT 2010

Fiends. You all are Fiends!!

The consolation prize, behind Door #3, are the yet-unpicked fabulous
Africans. Don't talk to me about impossible-to-live-without varieties.
That's what we've all done; without Sweet Maria's, many of us would
still be doing so.

About 34 years ago, Bill Boyer invited me to join him in the cupping
room of his roasting shop- Boyer's Coffee in Denver. I had paid no
attention to the activity in his 1-barrel roaster, so I was purely
mechanical in the operation of the Melitta Aroma Roast he sold me.
"Heat and Eat," I thought. Clueless.

This minute, I'm thinking it can't get any better than Ethiopia
Organic Shakiso Sidamo "Madura" at 6 days post-roast

-ro

Got Grinder?