[Homeroast] Starbucks telling baristas to slow down.

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:47:34 CDT 2010

"[Starbucks] recently said it would raise prices on more complex
drinks in response."

[Ray*] recently said he would correspondingly adjust his proclivity to
acquire their bilge water.
* Names may be changed

Wow! When Tom says it's good, It's Good!  This  Ethiopia Organic
Shakiso Sidamo "Madura" is a case in point. At four days post-roast,
ground 1 point finer than I had been, (19 vs 20) the crema stream out
of the Crapesso was Lots better than usual. The flavor took an
unbelievable launch.

I see that I can get another Crapesso group and have double boilers.
Just $125.00, I think for the parts. They assume the
electrically-challenged will search the kitchen for two separate 125v
circuits. Already got 'em- two 125-v, 50-a circuits I can tap with an
outlet strip on the terminal block of the electric stove.

No more blown circuits when I operate the Crapesso and the grinder or
microwave simultuously. Would be able to power six 125-v, 15-a
circuits together, actually, using both legs. Lights out no more.

Cheers -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect different outcome - suborn Insanity...