[Homeroast] Roasting with a Pro

Cory Creighton corycreighton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:11:44 CDT 2010

Great story, Hank.

I made friends with the guys who roast at Intelligenstia here in Chicago and
go have "play-dates" with them all the time.  It's very impressive and
almost overwhelming to see roasting done on a commercial level for me.  They
typically send me home with all kinds of greens to try as well.  Matter of
fact, they were kind enough to give me about 3 lbs of Panama Gesha free of
cost last time I was there!!

Roast On!
Cory