[Homeroast] Jimma

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:57:27 CDT 2010

Thanks Ricky.  If I could have afforded it I would have purchased a real roaster when I got the Behmor. After owning a Hottop I really love the one pound capacity. But miss how the Hottop operates like a real roaster.  One day I hope to be able to afford a Diedrich 2.5. That would be the perfect roaster for me.

The Behmor is a good roaster. It is fairly brainless. Unfortunately as a 110v device it is limited.  At this point I just don't think there is enough energy in a 110v circuit to provide me with adequate energy to meet my desires for a roaster.

Thanks,

Hank