[Homeroast] Central Americans Roasting Profile

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 02:50:22 CDT 2010

Thanks Tom,
I drink Espressos only (Cappuccinos, and Machiatos are also popular among my
friends and family).
I'm very happy with the current setting of my Epoca and do not want to change
it.

I get extraordinary (IMHO) shots when using my "home" blend (Brazil + Java +
"flavor").
As mentioned, I've being skipping the Central Americas but want to give them a
try again.

I will do a cupping (not as a professional cupping but shot after shot) session
this evening. The "menu" includes this time:
El Salvador
Uganda
Bali
My question to the forum is mainly related to the roast profile. I would like to
learn if by changing the starting heat point, slowing further the rise time,
and/or anything else I can get a better (smooth) brightness profile. Please
advise.
Sergio
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"