[Homeroast] Roasting with a Pro

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 00:56:16 CDT 2010

I would be logging environ temp, bean mass temp, flame %, air flow %...bean
turn temp and time and later start of 1st (few roasts start of 2nd) against
predetermined already written down profile desired time/temps etc at each
point. Early on I tried logging 15sec intervals, found impossible to log
watch adjust as needed fast enough in 15sec. 30sec is also my log timing.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/