[Homeroast] Jimma

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:35:51 CDT 2010

Rickey,

Can you give me the specifics of the roast profile in the Behmor?  I
have 10 pounds of the Jimma coming.  I need to know when you opened
the door, how much you opened the door, and for how long the door was
open.  I have had the Behmor for about 6 months but have not done much
with the roast profiles.  I wish they would provide temps and times
for each profile.

Thanks!!