[Homeroast] Central Americans Roasting Profile

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 11:27:57 CDT 2010

I have not been a fan of Central Americans coffees. I liked somehow the Costa
Rica Tarrazu (and similar) but most of CA were too bright for me.
However, I've decided to experiment again, trying to mute SOME (not all,
otherwise why to take a CA) of its brightness.
I played with my roast profile (see link below for the PDF) by trying to slow
down the heat curve (turning heater off).
The results are better than in the past. Although I'm waiting for tomorrow (48
hours standard wait time) for a serious cupping session.
What is your profile for CAs?
Sergio

http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1438

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"