[Homeroast] Sour smelling & tasting beans...

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:46:09 CDT 2010

I also would question the speed of the roast. I only roast stove-top - for a
long time my roasts were sour tasting, until someone told me to try to slow
down my roasts. I don't hit 2nd crack (unless it's a mistake); can't help
w/the machines, but I will say that I make sure my roasts are at least 12
minutes long (sometimes a bit longer).

I'm sure others w/more experience w/these roasters can chime in, too.

Lynne

--
*"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. "

Anatole France*