[Homeroast] Behmore end of roast request change

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:50:28 CDT 2010

Mike
Unless Joe ok'd it I don't think Joe intended your communications to be shared

"The information contained in this communication is Privileged and
Confidential and shall not be disseminated, distributed, copied or in
any form supplied to others without the express permission of the
sender".

It is intended only for the use of the addressee, and the
 privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent by e-mail .

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.
http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/