[Homeroast] this morning's experiment

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:06:12 CDT 2010

Neat experiment.  I bet your wide awake now!

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Oct 11, 2010 5:46 AM, "Allon Stern" <allon at radioactive.org> wrote:
> Shot #1 - Single Origin India Sufia Robusta
> Shot #2 - Single Origin Aged Sumatra
> Shot #3 - Single Origin Ethiopia Jimma Nigusie Lemma
> Shot #4 - 15% Robusta, 15% Aged Sumatra, balance Ethiopian
>

> Wow. What a neat experiment. The robusta was ... interesting. Hints of
chocolate, but the aftertaste! I can see the description of "burnt rubber",
but maybe not so much rubber as burnt wood. The Sumatra was bright with a
medicinal aspect to it. The Ethiopian is a smooth, yummy but mild SO shot.