[Homeroast] OT: The Loss of my Best Friend

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:20:24 CDT 2010

Thanks, DJ. Sorry everyone, too, for ranting. Through all this pain, through
my finally seeing the *mean*-ness of these people (I always try to see the
bigger picture in life, and try to understand where others are coming from -
this time, though, I finally have said, "Enough!") - well, I also realize it
makes it easier for me to move on, in many ways.

And yes - getting lots of character building lately, lol! Ha!

Lynne

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Dhananjaya <
djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net> wrote:

> That's easy, Lynne - they see the mask they hide behind, not the true self
> behind it.
>
> It's really sad for them, but stay cool and think of it as a character
> building opportunity :-).
>
> DJ

*"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. "

Anatole France*