[Homeroast] Jimma

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 20:13:33 CDT 2010

Nobody asked, though I think I did post my rough profile in different
thread, but to avoid ruining a stellar bean with not so successful roasts
might I suggest:

For drum roaster:
300f 6min
405f 12min Start of true 1st, not earlies
432f 15:15 EOR
(bean mass temps)

For air roaster (with the caveat I haven't air roasted this bean, strictly
based on 6 years or so experience controlled profile Caffe' Rosto roasting):
300f 5min
405f 11min
432f 14:15

If you can't control your roaster all bets are off...

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/