[Homeroast] Jimma

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 16:38:06 CDT 2010

I drink one 6-tassa moka pot of coffee a day, so I order greens just
twice a year, usually an 8-pound sampler and then 4 or 5 additional
pounds. I ordered just last week, and of course can't remember what I
ordered, so I rushed to my Sweet Maria order confirmation email and
saw the following:

Ethiopia Dry Process Jimma -Nigusie Lemma - 5 lbs

I have never ordered more than 2 pounds of anything before, so this is
a novelty for me. But the experience with the Ethiopians I got in my
order last spring prompted me to go a little further with them. Sounds
like I lucked out!

Brian