[Homeroast] Jimma

Dave Ehrenkranz daveehr at mac.com
Sun Oct 10 15:46:38 CDT 2010

Just placed a 20# order.
I had just received a new shipment of greens when this came out. I have been trying to follow how this bean is roasting on the web fourm (http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1340) ever since. There have been some successes and some not so successful roasting attempts. Hopefully I will be able to reproduce the successes.

dave