[Homeroast] Jimma

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 13:46:25 CDT 2010

Going, going, gone phase...twas 'fraid of that. So even though ordered
another 120 Thursday evening, and tossed another 60 with 60 Rwanda in the
cart last night, and just ordered like $750 in burrs this weekend (for 3
Bunn G's, 3 Majors, 5 SJ's) had no choice, just now order ANOTHER 120 Jimma.
Woulda ordered even more but got a 3/4ton greens shipment (on credit) from a
couple weeks ago to pay for soon too...and then order another
pallet-o-greens... Quite the change from a few years past having 250+ pounds
in way too big personal stash enough for a couple years to a Ton being about
a month's supply, how The Journey continues!

Hold the check and instead take me with you to Jimma:)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/