[Homeroast] Jimma

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 17:35:34 CDT 2010

Shouldn't post this from a business perspective since we can't buy all we
want at once financially speaking and have already purchased 400lb and could
literally use a Ton or more additional and don't want it to run out too soon
but my homeroaster roots has to make this post.

I know it's been talked about already but if you're a fan of good, no
excellent, no stellar, no phenomenal mind blowing dry processed Ethiopia
coffees do NOT let this one pass you by. It just may be the best SO espresso
of the year so far. And of course damn fine other brewing methods.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/