[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:06:05 CDT 2010

Thanks, Barbara, I'll give it a try. Lord knows I've tried everything else I
could find (and I *thought *I liked soy creamer before - ugh!)

Oh... for some ice cream again. Not that I actually *need* ice cream - I
went from not even liking it in my younger days to becoming an I.C. addict!
Mmmm (those conversations we had here about making our own coffee ice cream
w/homeroast drove me *crazy!*)

Lynne