[Homeroast] OT: The Loss of my Best Friend

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Sat Oct 9 08:05:46 CDT 2010

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles.I worked 5yrs as a tech at an emergency animal clinic. it was never easy, and we had to deal with those kinds of decisions with owners several times, every shift.In my experience, i've experienced the most intense growth in times of pain and tribulations.I do believe its important to reach out, lean, and share with all your networks and communities.