[Homeroast] OT: The Loss of my Best Friend

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 01:59:51 CDT 2010

No need to bring home roasting into this conversation we all care so much about you and I know how hard it is to lose such a close family member, I had a dog that I grew up with since I was a baby, he was my brother and the loss was unbelievable.  I hope you can find peace with your dear Shiloh's departure, he is in a better place now, and will always be with you.

I truly feel for your loss, and my thoughts will be with you tonight.

- Justin