[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 01:56:25 CDT 2010

Hi MiKe, and all,

Years ago, when I did the Oakland-SF Bay Bridge Commute in prime time, I started with a decent "Cafe Au Lait" as offered by one of the more precious Berkeley Locations.  I became convinced that the presence of the milk (I always asked for low-fat) calmed the caffeine uptake curve, as well as making the fall-off less precipitous.  Thus the benefit of the caffeine was extended and less abrupt at onset and offset.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder