[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Jon Rosen jon at jonro.com
Fri Oct 8 21:23:14 CDT 2010

There's nothing like the rich flavor of my first couple of cups of freshly brewed coffee each morning. I don't want to add any milk to it. Alas, my Technivorm's thermal carafe only preserves that flavor for a couple of hours, tops. After that, I may drink it black or I may add a little skim or almond milk to it. I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference because the coffee's flavor isn't at its peak. I wonder if there is anything that will preserve that fresh coffee flavor all day.

-Jon