[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:49:16 CDT 2010

My wife makes me put vanilla soy in her cappuccinos.  Tastes ok, I guess,
but I stick with espresso or black coffee.

It's supposed to be harder to steam than milk, but I don't know since that's
what I learned on.  Kirkland brand is not bad.  I tried steaming almond milk
but gave up.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.