[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Fri Oct 8 12:26:35 CDT 2010

I do most of my drinking as dark au lait - roughly 60% skim milk and the
remaining 40% is a triple-shot espresso with some Turbinado sugar. During
the summer I'll often take it cold.  Then there's the occasional straight
triple-shot, no sugar and always hot. I couldn't hack the whole milk
nowadays as it feels too heavy and tends to mute the coffee for me.

As for dessert, well there's those Skinny Cow French Vanilla Truffle Bars

DJ