[Homeroast] Coffee and milk

Hap Maguire captmagu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 07:55:40 CDT 2010

John

I whole heartedly agree. After trying to find a way of cutting back on too much milk with our Lattes, my wife and I settled in with French Press and skim milk. We also have found that skim milk gives the BEST frothed milk that you can get. The frothing experiments started with the steaming of different milks on our Gaggia Classic. Skim milk was by far the best for the froth here.  We have ended up with the skim milk and a Bodum Stainless Steel frother. Its as thick as whipped cream and with a little sweetner and vanilla extract simply divine. This morning's cup is an FC Ethiopian Jimma-Niguisie Lemma

Hap, back to lurk mode.