[Homeroast] Quest M3 Query

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 00:52:34 CDT 2010

The why there is no bean mass monitoring is obvious, because the mfg decided
not to include bean mass monitoring. Why they made the decision don't have a
clue! IMO agree dumb.

However, seems easily rectified. Great (lengthy) M3 thread started last year
from some early adopters on H-B including former SM List regular
another_jim:
http://www.home-barista.com/home-roasting/another-airhead-drums-initial-impr
essions-of-quest-m3-t12502.html

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee