[Homeroast] Electrical question on coffee brewers

Dennis Guyer adg22 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 6 13:20:25 CDT 2010

Thanks to all who responded to my brew temperature question.  The set up we
have for making coffee prohibits me from changing the location of the coffee
pot.  Bummer.  However, the power substation near my house (about one mile)
is being re-built and we are now being supplied by a temporary substation
about three miles from our location.  Would this have any effect and will it
get better when the new substation is on-line?

The question of what coffee brewer am I using is the Krups "Power Brew" 12
cup model.  I think it is only available from William Sonoma stores.  My
best coffee is using the Aeropress.  But when more volume is needed I need
to resort to the Krups.

Thanks,

Dennis