[Homeroast] (no subject)

Coffee coffee at webbing.com
Tue Oct 5 06:53:57 CDT 2010

I used to travel with the Aeropress until I got the Clever Coffee Dripper. Much less fiddly than the Aeropress. I use a Bodum Ibis kettle (but as Steven pointed out they don't seem to make that size anymore). And a Hario grinder. I find it takes me about as much time to grind the beans as it does for the water to get hot so it all works out.

I tried an immersion heater for the water, but it was far too slow.

-Peter