[Homeroast] (no subject)

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Tue Oct 5 05:42:13 CDT 2010

I use a Zass Turkish mill I got from SweetMaria's - as luck would
have it, it holds exactly enough beans for one shot.

My hot water supply is an older Ibis hot pot.  They don't seem to
make the small size anymore.  I was looking for another one last year
and the closest I could come was a 32 oz Sunbeam for $20.  The
Sunbeam does have the advantage of being able to do *less* than boil
but I'd prefer a smaller size.  The immersion heater in a pitcher is
probably the most compact setup.