[Homeroast] Jimma > PID iRoast

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:11:50 CDT 2010

Thanks again to MiKe and Bryan for your suggestions, I roasted up a batch
last night and "slammed on the brakes" by opening the door to the behmor
almost all the way through 1st, i got 3:40 from start of 1st to end of the
roast,  early result seem the best yet!

Thanks guys for taking the time to be so specific with your recommendations!