[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:45:15 CST 2010

Thanks!

I added a thermocouple to my Behmor and am trying to learn the door-opening 'braking' technique.  From my first Behmor roast, I have also had troubles with 1st roaring right into 2d. My goal is to keep the environment temperature climbing (albeit as slowly as possible) after First Crack and extend the inter-crack interval.  It is a bit of a challenge to hold the door and watch the ET, but I think I am beginning to succeed.  I haven't run sufficient trials to say for sure, but it seems to me that at last, there is serious complexity to the resultant cup, and I am stoked. I want to see how much I can learn with this beast before starting the savings program for a Quest M3!

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder