[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 22:55:51 CST 2010

Mmm...  Re-reading, I see what you mean.  Perhaps "slam" on the brakes would
have been better.  There was quite a discussion in weeks past about Jimma.
I had some troubles with 1st roaring right into 2nd.  The list wisdom
indicated that it was good to get the beans up to temp and then really pull
back on the heat to keep from zooming through to 2nd.  In other words, hit
the brakes.

Bob