[Homeroast] Quest M3 on order

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:27:12 CST 2010

Thanks mike. This email is going in the save pile.  My current output from the outlet where I currently roast is 121. With the Behmor  running it drops to 119.7. I run a box fan at the end of the roasts to suck the smoke. This drops the voltage to 119.4.

One thing I have read about the quest is that it has plenty of power. The reason for the heat gun is to  increase the convection cooking. When you crank up the quest you can have a problem with scorching.

I have also read that you see improvements with the first roast in a Quest over the Behmor.

 It will be fun to play.

Sent from my iPhone