[Homeroast] Quest M3 on order

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 18:11:24 CST 2010

Congratulations. FWIW if it was me and I wanted a tad more horse power
(heat/heat response) with the M3 I wouldn't use a heatgun, I'd simply run it
plugged into an auto-transformer (aka Variac) with voltage boost capability.
FWIW I ran two CCR HotTops for 3 months almost non-stop @132v load voltage.
Would have gone full available 20% boost (~144v) like I sometimes did with
Caffe' Rosto roasting but with CCR HT was concerned too high a voltage might
adversely affect (fry) the electonic control interface.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/