[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

Dennis Guyer adg22 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 30 11:49:59 CST 2010

Bob,
This is what I was looking for.  Some sort of a base line profile to give me
something to shoot for.  I will try your profile on my next P-2 roast.  I
find Mike McKoffee's 3 min. rule as something to shoot for also.  I don't
think I have ever been able to go 3 min's after the start of 1st. C without
over roasting the beans. I am not a dark bean drinker anyway, but that's
just me.  I have just started to use the Behmor and have about 10 roasts
under my belt.  This after using the IRoast2 for about 2 years so I am still
trying to understand the different idiosyncrasies of this roaster.

Dennis