[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 08:33:45 CST 2010

Hi Mike,

I also have the behmor and was curious about your comment of controlling the roaster; what would you suggest to extend the roast past 3 minutes without going too dark? I've been opening the door once 1st crack hits about every 3 to 4 sec with a 5 sec gap in between; my only issue with that is trying not to stall the roast. If you can suggest some options, I'm sure some of the folks on here, as well as myself, would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mark P. Jones