[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:45:21 CST 2010

MiKe,

Is the finish also when body is developed?  I've been finishing most of my
roasts in 3 to 31/3 minutes and getting decent flavors but body seems to be
lacking.  The 3 minute finish at first was because I didn't have a handle on
good control of temp with the Quest, but now I have pretty good control and
feel I could take it out to 4 or 5 minutes at whatever roast level I might
want to end at.

BTW, I still have 2 lbs of Jimma I'm saving for when I feel like I have the
experience on this roaster to get it right...

Thanks in advance.