[Homeroast] Behmor P2 Help

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 16:14:50 CST 2010

Just about any drum roast start of 1st to end of roast less than 3min is in
danger of being under roasted regardless the finish temp, especially one
with poor convection like the Behmor.

My advice? Learn to control your roaster so you can extend your finish stage
time without going darker than desired.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/