[Homeroast] Suggestions on Popper Roasting in Winter Months?

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:51:48 CST 2010

I would use a cardboard box as a wind break and would angle it in to
redirect some warm air into the intake side.
I fried a few thermal fuses, like on my Aroma Roast on my second week,
until I just disabled them.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */