[Homeroast] Divots and second crack

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:03:14 CST 2010

Thank you for the feedback.  I can see myself moving toward a Behmor in the
future.  In the meantime, would you recommend that I try to slow down my
roasting process on the Fresh Roast500.  I typically roast for about 9
minutes (give or take a minute depending on the bean) and I usually try not
to get to second crack.  Is there a down side to trying to extend the roast
of an air popper roaster.

John