[Homeroast] iPhone Coffee Roasting Application

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:30:03 CST 2010

Evening everyone.  I just did my Sunday evening iPhone App update.  I
had ben referenced to Roastmaster App.  It is expensive at $9.99 but I
went ahead and bit the bullet after reading the reviews.  The reviews
were all positive but did have some suggestions.  They just did an
update and it looks like they made all the suggested improvements.
After download my initial reaction is - WOW!!  I have just started
working through this app but so far I am very impressed.  You may want
to take a look at this app.  After I get my inventory entered and run
through a roast or 2 I will provide a more detailed review.

Hank